Want to get involved?
Sunday Assembly Olympia is 100% volunteer-driven! We always welcome help with the various tasks it takes to keep things moving forward. We have jobs for all skill levels and schedules – here are examples of the type of things we could use help with:
- Online ad posting for Assemblies (about an hour a month)
- Entering new contacts into our database (less than an hour a month)
- Website content management (less than an hour a month)
- Leaving promo materials around town (you can just work this into your normal daily errands and activities!)
- Set-up tables, chairs, sign-in table
- Greeting new people
- Timing the speaker
- Taking attendance
- Helping with kids: greet, show them the kids table, keep activity supplies stocked, etc.
- Coordinating logistics, volunteers
- Gathering supplies
- Tabling at community events
None of these up your alley? You tell us! What special skills or interests do you have that you could share to help Sunday Assembly Olympia grow and thrive?